5 easy tips to my intellectual friends decolonizing the world and fighting for social justice
5 easy tips to my intellectual friends decolonizing the world and fighting for social justice – please DON’T:
- pull out other wars to discussion when the one in Ukraine might get closer to your doorstep if ruzzians don’t stop; it’s like discussing covid restrictions during BLM protests in the midst of pandemic
- say it’s only putin’s fault – all russians are responsible for this genocide in Ukraine, because every russian is guilty for what is happening and what isn’t happening
- think it will be over soon – russia’s terror was already before putin and might last after him; your questions and notions of all slavs and balts speaking and sounding like russian and considering all post soviet countries still part of russia is a manifestation alike to Africa being one country
- bring the argument about the food and fuel prices going high – this is the price of our support to Ukraine; the price of not supporting Ukraine is much higher and will be even higher if ruzzians don’t stop
- ask for peace – ask for ruzzians to leave every inch of Ukraine and show your support to Ukraine; peace is an active endeavour of empathy and support, not an agreement with the oppression and terror
Your support to Ukraine is supporting your safety and comfort.